Your exclusive opportunity to name a room in our new Cancer Centre – Join The Brick Wall Club today
Your business can help transform cancer services at the RUH.
For just £1,000 your company can become a member of The Brick Wall Club – you will receive an acknowledgement within the design of the new Cancer Centre, as well as having the chance to win a room naming opportunity!
This unique scheme is open only to the first 25 companies that join as members. When 25 businesses are on board, the exclusive club doors will close. All members will be invited to a prestigious announcement event where one lucky business is drawn at random to win a room naming opportunity in the Cancer Centre. You will have a 1 in 25 chance of winning and this recognition, normally acknowledged for gifts over £25k, will last for years to come!
Why join The Brick Wall Club?
There are many great benefits of being a Brick Wall Club member:
- A 1 in 25 chance of winning a room naming opportunity within the new Cancer Centre
- Company name acknowledgement within the design of the new Cancer Centre building
- Recognition of support on the Appeal website and social media
- Inclusion in Brick Wall Club media coverage
- Tax efficient giving
- Networking opportunity at the Announcement Event with other club members
How to join The Brick Wall Club?
1. Complete the secure online entry below or download the entry form and terms and conditions, then complete and send to The Forever Friends Appeal with your £1000 company donation
2. The Forever Friends Appeal will get in touch to confirm your club membership
3. Spread the word to your clients and suppliers and encourage them to join you as a member of The Brick Wall Club
4. Once the Appeal have secured 25 members, the Brick Wall Club will close
Full terms and conditions can be found here. If you would like any further information please contact Jo Common on 01225 825691 or email.