Take the ultimate thrill ride for charity! Passenger rides available at Track Day on Thursday 11th May at Castle Combe Circuit
We are delighted to announce that a fourth track day is being held at Castle Combe Circuit to help raise funds for the RUH Cancer Care Campaign! The previous high speed events held have raised an impressive £13,000+ for patients and their families at the Royal United Hospital and as such, we’ve been delighted to welcome the Circuit as one of our treasured Community Partners. Fundraising is already well ‘on track’ for this year, with a full list of drivers at the ready and an estimated £4,000 raised so far!
YOU can be part of this incredible day and even feel the need for speed by taking a ride in one of the many amazing cars in attendance. Cars on track will range from classics, such as Triumph GT6 and modified Morris Minor, to Porsche and Lotus sports cars and modern saloons.
Entry is free for all spectators.
Passenger Ride Details
All passengers will be welcome to enjoy the ride of their lives…
There is no need to book – just turn up on the day!
Track day will take place between 9am – 5pm with an hours break for lunch at 12.30pm.
- A suggested donation of £20 towards the RUH Cancer Care Campaign will be appreciated on the day (passenger rides normally cost £50 – £100!).
- Passengers must wear long trousers and sleeves i.e. clothing covering arms and legs.
- Passengers will be asked to sign an indemnity and will get a passenger wrist band. -Castle Combe provides helmets at no cost, but a driving license or credit card will be taken hostage!
- One passenger only per car.
- Unfortunately children under 14 years and/or shorter than 4ft 10ins are unable to take part.
Passengers can expect about ten minutes, which is about six laps of the circuit.
If you would like further details or the full passenger briefing document please get in touch with our Senior Events Fundraiser, Laura on 01225 821535 / email@example.com.
Please note: a track day is not a competitive event, but an opportunity for drivers to take their own cars on a national motor circuit at speed under disciplined conditions, supervised by experienced marshals.
Finding Castle Combe Circuit
Please see www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk
Castle Combe Circuit is based 5 miles west of Chippenham. Postcode: SN14 7EY
Passenger & spectator entry to the circuit is via the signposted ‘Competitors’ entrance on the B4039 between Yatton Keynell and Castle Combe.
Turn right inside the gate and park in the nearest paddock space (the main paddock is for participant cars only). Passengers can then make their way to the desk in the Tavern clubhouse to get signed in.