Our mission is to make a real difference to patients, their families and the staff who treat them at the Royal United Hospitals Bath. With the generosity of our donors and supporters we fundraise to:
- Create welcoming environments.
- Provide world class facilities and the latest technology.
- Fund innovative research.
- Support staff training and development.
Working with inspirational local people, our vision is to raise the funds needed to support the delivery of gold-standard healthcare in first-class surroundings. We aim make a difference to every patient and every condition.
We are committed to:
- Putting the patient at the heart of everything we do
- Treating everyone with respect and dignity – supporting patients, valuing our donors and supporters, and treating each other in the charity and hospital in a respectful, caring way
- Being trustworthy – demonstrating we are accountable and transparent
- Supporting world-class health care and excellence in all that we fund and deliver
- Having pride in what we do. We passionately believe in our health service in the hospital’s catchment area. Its staff and how they work with patients inspires us to achieve the best.
We want you as a supporter to feel valued by us, so have made our supporter promise so all our supporters know what to expect from us.