Your support makes a real difference to patients, families and staff at the Royal United Hospitals Bath.
The impact can be felt much more widely too, as research and innovation in treatment and care become examples of good practice to share with others.
In addition to raising money for specific campaigns and appeals, we work with the hospitals’ charitable funds. We award grants using a robust procedure to ensure donations are invested in accordance with supporters’ wishes, to the greatest benefit of patients, their families and those who support them.
Recently funded projects
Below is just a sample of some of the recent equipment and patient support projects funded, thanks to the generosity of our supporters.
- Raised £2m towards the RNHRD & Brownsword Therapies centre.
- Provided £500,000 towards equipment for the Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Orthodontics department.
- £80,000 secured towards the new compassionate companions project.
- Secured £250,000 for Lupus research.
- Eye equipment for theatres.
- Incubators for NICU.
- Bladder scanner machine for Forrester Brown Trauma and Orthopaedic ward.
- New ‘magic carpet’ machine in the Children’s Therapies Unit.