Bath to Cheltenham... Walk, Jog, or Run it
Take part in the Cotswold Way for The Forever Friends Appeal and help make a real difference to patients and their families at the Royal United Hospitals Bath.
The magical Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for a testing challenge – with some fantastic views en route and tough hills in between! It’s a Saturday morning start from historic Bath’s Royal Crescent, as 2000 adventurers set out on 100km of footpaths & trails – most walking but many jogging and running.
Make a difference today!
Whether you’re a keen walker and new to endurance events, or a seasoned hiker up for a new adventure – with half and quarter distance options also – there’s a Challenge here for everyone. You’ll get full support & hospitality all the way to your finish line – where an amazing sense of achievement & celebration awaits.
If the 100km trek is a bit daunting, then you can chose a 50km or 25km trek and experience the same highlights and hospitality as everyone else.
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
If you already have a place and paid your entry fee through the event organiser you can join our team as an Own Place runner. There’s no minimum fundraising target, just raise as much as you can. To secure your place with the event organiser please visit the Cotswold Way Challenge website.
Once you’ve secured your own place with the event organiser, please let us know by filling in our online independent place form.
When we’ve received your form we’ll send you a fabulous vest, sponsor forms and our fundraising guide full of top tips to maximise your fundraising.
If you wanted to start fundraising now, please go ahead! JustGiving is the online sponsorship platform we recommend to all our fundraisers. It’s quick to set up and simple to use.
- Your friends and family can sponsor at the click of a button
- You can keep track of donations
- No need to use a sponsorship form
- Your sponsorship will automatically be sent to us – you don’t need to do anything
Please note: the course may be subject to change.
Read our event news
- 15 Aug 2020