Raising much-needed funds for The Royal United Hospitals Bath…. Are you ready for the challenge?
The idea is simple; we’ll give £20 to give to each participating local business team to turn into as much money as they can between 1st October 2020 – 31st January 2021. You will be invited to our awards event in early 2021 where the winning team be announced! With a number of other awards also on offer, you’ll get the chance to meet other challengers and celebrate taking part in the first ever Make It Grow Corporate Challenge.
How you grow your fund is up to you and you can be as creative as you like (within reason!). We’ll provide you with lots of fundraising tools and ideas to help, and you’ll be assigned a dedicated contact who will be on hand to support you along the way.
- Our services matter – We are your local district hospital and are on your doorstep
- Enhance your brand – Work with us to maximise social media and PR opportunities. Enjoy new net working opportunities, differentiate your business and give potential clients another reason to want to work with you.
- Inspire your Employees – Develop leadership and teamwork skills, engage and motivate staff. Build employee confidence and strengthen your teams.
- The feel good factor – Have fun fundraising in the knowledge that you are helping so many patients and their families whilst strengthening your CSR objectives.
You can pledge your support to any ward or department that is close to your heart, or choose to donate to one of our Major Campaigns or Special Appeals. Don’t forget to remind colleagues, customers and suppliers how much you are aiming to raise too! From £500 to £10,000, every pound will support thousands of patients and their families cared for at the RUH.
- Invitation to our official launch – an informal event to welcome you to the challenge, meet your competitors and receive your £20!
- A tailored corporate fundraising pack bursting with ideas , helpful hints and tips on fundraising.
- Acknowledgement of your team’s support on The Forever Friends Appeal website and social media pages.
- The opportunity to be a member of The Forever Friends Appeal Corporate Partnership scheme.
- Monthly leader board updates to see who’s coming out on top each month!
- Our celebratory awards event at the end of the challenge.
“We have had lots of fun taking part in the challenge, coming up with ideas and running a variety of events has really brought the community together. It's proved tricky at times but very rewarding and knowing the money we have raised is going to help those that need it has given us a warm fuzzy feeling inside” Sarah Williams, Trowbridge FordTrowbridge Ford
“Let us know if there are any other fundraising plans in the future, the team and our members absolutely loved it” – Marie O’Malley, Nationwide DevizesNationwide Devizes
Read our business news
- 15 Aug 2020