The Make it Grow 2020-21 corporate challenge has officially launched!
We’d like to welcome the following companies taking part in the challenge – lots of luck!
- Avon Rubber – new challenger in 2020
- Metro Bank – challenger for the second year
- Curious Universe – new challenger in 2020
- Trowbridge Ford – challenger for the second year
- Touchstone – new challenger in 2020
- Bridges Electrical – new challenger in 2020
- Frank & Moon – challenger for the second year
- Puregym Bath – new challenger in 2020
- Buro Happold – new challenger in 2020
- JSBS – new challenger in 2020
- BMT – new challenger in 2020
- Our services matter – We are your local district hospital and are on your doorstep
- Enhance your brand – Work with us to maximise social media and PR opportunities. Enjoy new net working opportunities, differentiate your business and give potential clients another reason to want to work with you.
- Inspire your Employees – Develop leadership and teamwork skills, engage and motivate staff. Build employee confidence and strengthen your teams.
- The feel good factor – Have fun fundraising in the knowledge that you are helping so many patients and their families whilst strengthening your CSR objectives.
You can pledge your support to any ward or department that is close to your heart, or choose to donate to one of our Major Campaigns or Special Appeals. Don’t forget to remind colleagues, customers and suppliers how much you are aiming to raise too! From £500 to £10,000, every pound will support thousands of patients and their families cared for at the RUH.
- Invitation to our official launch – an informal event to welcome you to the challenge, meet your competitors and receive your £20!
- A tailored corporate fundraising pack bursting with ideas , helpful hints and tips on fundraising.
- Acknowledgement of your team’s support on The Forever Friends Appeal website and social media pages.
- The opportunity to be a member of The Forever Friends Appeal Corporate Partnership scheme.
- Monthly leader board updates to see who’s coming out on top each month!
- Our celebratory awards event at the end of the challenge.
“We have had lots of fun taking part in the challenge, coming up with ideas and running a variety of events has really brought the community together. It's proved tricky at times but very rewarding and knowing the money we have raised is going to help those that need it has given us a warm fuzzy feeling inside” Sarah Williams, Trowbridge FordTrowbridge Ford
“Let us know if there are any other fundraising plans in the future, the team and our members absolutely loved it” – Marie O’Malley, Nationwide DevizesNationwide Devizes
Read our business news
- 25 Apr 2021