The Challenge – £20 for 20 years
To mark 20 years of fundraising, we’ve given a £20 start-up fund to seventeen participating local business teams to turn into as much money as they can between 1st October 2019 – 31st January 2020.
We’ve provided them with lots of fundraising tools and ideas, and the competing businesses are enlisting the help of colleagues, customers and suppliers in their fundraising efforts to be crowned the first ever Make It Grow Corporate Challenge Champion!
At the end of the challenge, the businesses will be invited to celebrate their fundraising successes at an awards evening and congratulate their fellow competitors. With events such as raffles, cake sales and Christmas jumper day to name a few, the challenge is most definitely on!
A huge thank you to all the businesses competing in The Make It Grow Corporate Challenge 2019/2020
The businesses taking part this year are:
Mega-Rod, Mechandyse, Curo, South West Business Exchange, Metro Bank, Nationwide Building society (branches: Bath, Chippenham, Melksham, Devizes and Trowbridge) Moore Stephens, Stonewood, Trowbridge Ford, Andrews Property Group, 1PM Finance, Frank & Moon and Ascentric
Congratulations to the top 5 challengers in October:
- 1pm Finance
- Andrews Estate Agents
- Nationwide – Chippenham branch
Why get involved and fundraise for us?
- Our services matter – We are your local district hospital and are on your doorstep
- Enhance your brand – Work with us to maximise social media and PR opportunities. Enjoy new net working opportunities, differentiate your business and give potential clients another reason to want to work with you.
- Inspire your Employees – Develop leadership and teamwork skills, engage and motivate staff. Build employee confidence and strengthen your teams.
- The feel good factor – Have fun fundraising in the knowledge that you are helping so many patients and their families whilst strengthening your CSR objectives.
You can pledge your support to any ward or department that is close to your heart, or choose to donate to one of our Major Campaigns or Special Appeals. Don’t forget to remind colleagues, customers and suppliers how much you are aiming to raise too! From £500 to £10,000, every pound will support thousands of patients and their families cared for at the RUH.
Any questions, get in touch with Patsy 01225 825392 firstname.lastname@example.org