We want to bring your whole school and community together to help fundraise for our hospital.
There are many ways for schools and nurseries to get involved and engage their pupils to help make a difference in their local community and to the children who will use the Royal United Hospitals Bath.
By choosing us as your charity we can work with you to plan fundraising activities that can fit into your curriculum and interests.
How fundraising can also help students/pupils
Fundraising and volunteering can help enhance personal statements and CV’s as well as start a passion for supporting charities in the future. Organising a cake sale at your school will demonstrate resourcefulness and communication skills e.g. advertising the event to other pupils, ‘booking’ a space in the school to have the sale etc.
How we can help you with your fundraising
- Discuss fundraising ideas that will suit your class or school
- Host an introductory assembly or thank you assembly
- Meet your school council or fundraising group to discuss event planning and maximising the fundraising ask.
- Offer a tour of our hospital
- Give you fundraising materials ready for your event