Join our Brick Wall Club today and win the opportunity to name a room in the Dyson Cancer Centre
Help us transform cancer services at the RUH.
For just £1,000 your company can become a member of The Brick Wall Club – you will receive an acknowledgement within the design of the new Cancer Centre, as well as having the chance to win a room naming opportunity!
This unique scheme is open to 25 companies that join as members. All members will be invited to a prestigious announcement event where one lucky business is drawn at random to win a room naming opportunity in the Cancer Centre. This recognition is normally acknowledged for gifts over £25k and will last for years to come.
There are many great benefits of being a Brick Wall Club member:
- A 1 in 25 chance of winning a room naming opportunity within the new Cancer Centre
- Company name acknowledgement within the design of the new Cancer Centre building
- Recognition of support on the Appeal website and social media
- Inclusion in Brick Wall Club media coverage
- Tax efficient giving
- Networking opportunity at the Announcement Event with other club members
1. Complete the secure online entry below or download the entry form and terms and conditions, then complete and send to The Forever Friends Appeal with your £1000 company donation
2. The Forever Friends Appeal will get in touch to confirm your club membership
3. Spread the word to your clients and suppliers and encourage them to join you as a member of The Brick Wall Club
4. Once the Appeal have secured 25 members, the Brick Wall Club will close
Full terms and conditions can be found here. If you would like any further information please contact our Corporate Officer on 01225 825392 or email.