Making a Will helps you plan your finances and ensures that your assets are distributed according to your wishes. With a Will in place, you can be confident that your possessions will go to the people you intended.
Making a Will makes good sense as none of us can be sure what the future holds. As more people realise the importance of protecting their future and those of their loved ones, it is no longer seen as something you do later on in life but having an up to date Will is simply part of sound financial planning for everyone.
All participating solicitors will prepare and draw up a professional Will for you
at a reduced fee.
£100 for a standard Single Will
£150 for a standard Joint Will*
*This offer is for a standard Will and if your requirements should be more specialist or complex,
then the solicitor can advise you of any additional costs before you proceed.
How do I take part in RUH Will Month?
Follow these three simple steps to get a Single or Joint Will drawn up:
- Choose a Solicitor – Choose a solicitor from the list provided and ring for an appointment quoting RUH Will Month.
- Turn your wishes into a Will – Your chosen solicitor will draft your Will or make any amendments to an existing Will.
- Support the RUH – 100% of your fee is donated by the solicitors towards the hospital’s charity, The Forever Friends Appeal. Please make cheques payable to the RUH Charitable Fund and hand it to the solicitor at your first appointment.
What difference will my support make?
You will make a real difference to patients treated and cared for at the RUH by helping to fund …
• Specialist medical equipment for all wards and departments
• New buildings with holistic and welcoming environments
• Research and innovations
• Patient services and staff training
Am I obligated to leave a gift in my Will to the RUH?
There is no obligation whatsoever and your arrangements are private. However, if you decide you would like to leave a gift to support the vital services of the RUH you can be assured your personal wishes will be greatly appreciated. Your solicitor will be able to advise you about tax effectiveness of gifts bequeathed to the charity in your Will.
RUH Will Month enquiry form
Please complete the below form to be sent information regarding RUH Will Month 2019.