As a thank you to RUH staff for their hard work during these challenging times, 50 brand new bikes have been kindly donated for our frontline staff who are struggling to get to work on public transport.
If you think you qualify and for a chance to win one of these bikes, together with a helmet, lights and a lock, worth £500, please email email@example.com and include your NHS email address or quote your payroll number. Please use the words BIKE OFFER in the subject line of the email and provide us with your name and job title in the body of the email. The deadline is noon on Wednesday 8 April.
Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted by 5pm on Thursday 9 April.
Should you be one of the lucky ones to win a bike, the following steps will take place:
- You will receive an email confirming that you will receive one of the free bikes.
- You will need to forward your winning confirmation email to the bicycle supplier (details will be supplied) along with your height and gender, so that your bike can be tailor-made for you.
- Please note – it will take a few weeks for the supplier to receive the bikes, assemble them and undertake safety checks before they are ready for delivery to the RUH.
- You will receive notification of when and where your bike will be ready for collection on-site.
- On collection, you will need to bring your ID so we can match you with your new bike. Social distancing will be respected during the handover.
- With your permission we would like to share the moment when you receive your new bike on our social media (we will ask for your consent before).
- As a staff member you will be required to complete our Gifts in Kind declaration form. The link to the form on our intranet will be sent to you.
- Enjoy your new bike!