To say thank you to staff for their incredible work during the recent Covid-19 pandemic, MGallery Hotel Collection have generously gifted five two night stays in their beautiful Francis Hotel, Bath.
“Thank you to all of the NHS staff at Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust for your amazing care and dedication to protect and look after our community during the coronavirus pandemic. As a thank you, Francis Hotel Bath – MGallery Hotel Collection would like to offer five two-night stays to the team.
Those chosen at random will get to spend a couple of nights relaxing in one of Francis Hotel’s historic guestrooms with a loved one of their choice. Situated in the heart of Bath, opposite Queens Square, the hotel provides a wonderful central location to rediscover the historical sites of your home city and to enjoy a few days of much deserved rest and relaxation.” – Olivier Croso, General Manager Francis Hotel
The prize draw is open for any member of RUH staff to nominate themselves and/or a colleague to be in with the chance of winning one of these fabulous overnight breaks.
The draw is now open and will close at midday on Wednesday 16th September. The five winners will be selected randomly from all entries using an online draw website.
Offer now closed
By completing this form you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Entries are now open and close at midday on Wednesday 16th September 2020.
- Entrants must be currently employed by the Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust.
- RUH staff members can either enter themselves and/or enter their colleague(s) to win.
- All staff members entered will have only one opportunity to win. This means that RUH staff members who are nominated more than once, will have only one entry put into the draw.
- Entrants are required to meet the criteria specified.
- Winners will be selected at random from the list of RUH staff nominated.
- Winners will be notified directly by The Forever Friends Appeal, shortly after the competition has ended.
- Acceptance of the prize means the winner agrees to be named on social media.
- The competition is only open to residents of the UK who are age 18 years or above.
- If the potential winner cannot be contacted, the winner forfeits all rights to the prize and an alternative winner will be selected.
- The Forever Friends Appeal charity reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time and for any reason without notice.
- The prize is non-transferable. All additional extras are chargeable. Alcohol and soft drinks are not included.
- Bookings will be subject to availability.
- Offer expires 31st December 2020. Excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve and the 5th December.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding.