Local company M J Church have organised a Free prize draw for all Royal United Hospital staff to have the chance to win a fabulous selection of prizes.
- A weekend in a house in Devon (for up to 10 people)
- Family season ticket for Bowood
- Afternoon tea for 2 at the Royal Crescent Hotel
- Sunday lunch for 2, with overnight stay at the Hartnoll Hotel
- £100 voucher for Comptoir and Cuisine
- Bath Rugby tickets
- Plus many more!!
Please check back regularly to for an updated list of prizes.
This last year has seen our RUH staff working under intense pressure in difficult circumstances to care for patients. M J Church therefore want to say thank you to the staff at the RUH, and show them just how much the community appreciate them for caring for the people we love.
All Royal United Hospital staff are eligible to enter.
We are inviting RUH staff members to enter themselves and/or nominate a colleague of their choosing, who they think has gone above and beyond, during the recent crisis.
Entries are now open, and close at midday on Friday 30th April 2021.
Winners will be selected at random from the list of RUH staff members who have been nominated.
Thanks to the generosity of the local community, there is a fabulous selection of prizes on offer. M J Church and The Forever Friends Appeal would like to express their sincere thanks to everyone who has supported the Draw.
The Forever Friends Appeal would also like to say a heartfelt thank you to the team at M J Church, and in particular, Paula Church for her true passion for the hospital and her determination to support our staff through this difficult time.
Terms and conditions:
- Entries are now open and close at midday on Friday 30th April 2021.
- Entrants must be currently employed by the Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust.
- RUH staff members can either enter themselves and/or enter their colleague(s) to win.
- All staff members entered will have only one opportunity to win. This means that RUH staff members who are nominated more than once, will have only one entry put into the draw.
- Entrants are required to meet the criteria specified.
- Winners will be selected at random from the list of RUH staff entered.
- Winners will be notified directly by The Forever Friends Appeal, shortly after the competition has ended.
- All winners will be named on RUH workplace
- If the potential winner cannot be contacted, the winner forfeits all rights to the prize and an alternative winner will be selected.
- The Forever Friends Appeal charity reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time and for any reason without notice.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding.