A partnership of NHS and charitable funding has proved highly successful in ensuring that similar pioneering projects at the RUH succeed.
The Forever Friends Appeal has agreed to raise a minimum of £2 million towards this project in association with the RNHRD Charitable Fund and we are close to reaching this target.
However, your support is still needed to help us make the new Centre a very special building for our patients. It will enable our clinicians ‘to think out of the box’, innovate and achieve the very best in facilities for patients.
Without your support none of this would be possible!
There are many ways that you can get involved to support this campaign:
- Make a donation in person, by phone, online or by post.
- Take part in one of our many events and designate your sponsorship
- Organise an event with work colleagues, a group or club
- Make a gift in memory of a loved one
- Set up a Tribute Fund
- Get your workplace involved as charity of the year
- Join our Community or Corporate Partnership schemes
- Leave a gift in your Will
- Text TFFA17 £10 to 70070 and instantly make a donation