The total cost of the new RNHRD & Therapies Centre is c£16million. A partnership of NHS and charitable funding has proved highly successful in ensuring that similar pioneering projects at the RUH succeed.
The Forever Friends Appeal has agreed to raise a minimum of £2 million towards this project in association with the RNHRD Charitable Fund.
Your support will help make the new Centre a very special building for our patients. It will enable our clinicians ‘to think out of the box’, innovate and achieve the very best in facilities for patients.
The RNHRD & Therapies Centre is taking shape and aims to be fully operational in Summer 2019.
Without your support none of this would be possible!
Raising £2 million is never going to be easy, so every penny and pound will make a difference. There are many ways to support The Forever Friends Appeal’s Campaign to help build a unique RNHRD & Therapies Centre.
- Make a donation in person, by phone, online or by post.
- Take part in one of our many events throughout the year and designate your sponsorship
- Organise an event with work colleagues, a group or club
- Make a gift in memory of a loved one
- Set up a Tribute Fund
- Get your workplace involved as charity of the year
- Join our Community or Corporate Partnership schemes
- Leave a gift in your Will
- Text TFFA17 £10 to 70070 and instantly make a donation