The Forever Friends Appeal is fortunate to have received the support of many grant making organisations and has excellent working relationships with Charitable Trusts and Foundations which share in our vision; to raise the funds needed to support the delivery highest quality healthcare in first-class surroundings at the Royal United Hospital. We aim make a difference to every patient and every condition.
If you are a Trustee (or have links with a Charitable Trust or Corporate Foundation) and are interested in our work, we would be delighted to hear from you. We are keen to form new partnerships and explore opportunities where there is a real synergy with our aims.
- Treatment – the charity ensures that the Hospital has the most up-to-date equipment for the diagnosis and treatment of our patients, giving them access to world-class care.
- Facilities – the charity works in partnership with the hospital to provide the creation of world-class facilities such as the Dyson Centre, providing a welcoming positive environment for everyone from Bath and the surrounding areas treated in our hospital. Each year we invest in projects that go above and beyond what the NHS can provide.
- Research – medical research has played a critical role in developing the standard of healthcare that is so often taken for granted today. Our hospital undertakes research in many areas including benefits to patients from enhancing the hospital environment.
If you are involved with a charitable trust that supports efforts in these fields, please get in touch with us.
What we can offer
With a friendly, committed and experienced team, The Forever Friends Appeal can provide you with:
- Detailed project progress reports with case studies and photos
- Prompt grant acknowledgement and publicity, where appropriate
- Naming opportunities where appropriate
- Financial accountability and transparency
If you would like to discuss funding opportunities, find a project for your organisation to fund or to obtain further information, please do get in touch.
To discuss our work and how it could support your aims, please contact us on 01225 825691 or email
We can also send you copies of our audited accounts and publications upon request or view them on the charities commission website here.